Blog Archive

Translate

Monday, September 19, 2016

To you....Thank you

I tried to be a light for you and you ended up being a light for me.
You made me feel special.
You made me feel pretty.
You made me feel beautiful.
You made me feel sexy.
You made me feel intelligent.
You made me feel worthy.
You made me feel ok with being me.
You made me feel safe.
You made me feel comfortable.
You made me feel happy.


You made me feel.

While I was trying to lift you up, instead you lifted ME. You made me look at things in a different light. You made me THINK. You made me wonder. You made me want to shine, when all I wanted was to see YOU shine. To see you smile.

You brought back mine.

You'll never understand what you have done for me, just by being my friend.

So even if you slowly pull away from me. Even if you never speak to me again. I want you to know, that you made a difference.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment