Blog Archive

Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Something that resembles a life.....

So, it's been a couple weeks....How y'all been? :)

I've been good. Yes, you read that correctly.  I've been working. I've been coming home. I've been working out. Officially down 18 pounds, by the way. Yep. Kickin ass!

Things at work have been picking up and will continue to do so. Exciting times! Workin my ass off to prove I can do anything thrown at me. I'll be working 4 different departments tomorrow. Should be a very interesting day!

My 16 year old son got his permit. He's been hired for his first job. Next year, he'll be attending a vocational school. My youngest son has started studying for his permit test, as well. He'll be 15 in a couple weeks and 6 months after that, he'll be taking his permit test. Time is going by so very fast. Hold them close while you can. *sigh* I feel old sometimes.....

It's funny how things in your mind change. They say time heals and with time things get better....time, time, time, time....it amazes me. Completely.

Not much to say about the "personal life". I don't really socialize much, haven't for quite a long time now. With my kids getting older, they tend to be gone a lot now. Visiting a girlfriend, hanging out with friends. Leaving their poor lonely mama at home alone. LOL

It's been good for me though. I spend my alone time doing whatever the hell I want to do. It's nice. I'm not going to lie and say I don't get lonely. It's human nature. However, I've learned so much about myself.

I'm a pretty awesome person. I like to write and sing. I like watching stand up comics. I LOVE to laugh, even when I'm alone. I have a pretty adorable laugh, if I do say so myself. *wink wink*
Perhaps I'm better alone. I'm getting pretty good at it.

So, I'll continue to hang out with myself. If someone wants to join me, great! If not, I'll be just fine chillin with myself. Reading, writing, singing and working on me. Riding my recumbent bike with my ankle weights on, my weighted gloves, my hand weights, my resistance bands and good old fashioned dancing around like a silly teenager in my underwear to boy band music. (alone in my room, of course...no one wants to see that haha)

It's true what they say, though. About time. I've been divorced twice, cheated on, lied to, and made to feel like I was nothing worth holding on to. It's true what they say, enough time goes by, and that pain just fades. You don't forget the things that have changed you, but you can and will move on.

....and ya know what? It feels pretty damn good.

Loves y'all <3

~~Cass~~









No comments:

Post a Comment