Blog Archive

Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2016

On a lighter note....


So, enough about my pathetic, non existent love life for a bit.....Tonight, I am sharing part of my journey with you. I began this journey a month ago. I've been working so hard and I'm proud of my progress so far. Changes so far haven't been incredibly obvious to others since I tend to hide behind baggy clothes. My teenage boys and I went to the gym this evening. I decided to take some pics to add to the "before" pics.

I'm know I don't have a bangin bod, but right now I'm kinda proud of this booty....and I'm going to be even prouder the farther on this journey I go....and trust me, this girl is NOT stopping anytime soon. This is me 12 pounds down:


I have a recumbent bike and a gym membership. I do at least 5 miles a day; trying to keep it under 30 minutes...work harder, not longer, right? ;-)

I also have weighted gloves (2.5 lbs each) and 5 lb weights that I use while I'm riding my bike. Gotta work those arms. I've got some flab that's gotta go! 

So, I'm working my butt off until the personal trainer at the gym starts training again. I'm also planning on taking a kickboxing class....how badass is that??? 

This has helped keep a certain hotness off my mind (yeah, I'm calling him "hotness" now....shut up lol), but not as much as I'd hoped. I end up thinking about him while I'm working out. Yeah, I know. I should let it go. I just can't. 

See, I was even trying to NOT make this blog about him. GRR. Oh well.

My fine ass is on my way to being hot as hell.....

Stay tuned, y'all....this is gonna be an interesting ride....













No comments:

Post a Comment