Blog Archive

Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Let's Play In The Rain....

Let's play in the rain....

.....let it wash away our worries and stress of our daily lives. Let's just jump in the puddles and act like children. I want to be carefree and whimsical with you. I want to laugh in the rain with you. I want to look up into your eyes while rain washes down your face and see you smile at me. I want to kiss you in the rain. The kind of kiss you see in the movies. Yes, I know it's not real, but I've never been kissed in the rain before. It's never like that in real life, they say, but it could be. I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't help myself. I want to make a fantasy world real...

Let's hide from the world....

.....let's order out and watch TV together. Curl up and just be comfortable. Eat some pizza or popcorn. Relaxing together. Put your arm around me and let me put my head on your shoulder while holding hands. Some may find that boring, but let's be boring together. Just sit around in our underwear and just BE for a little while...or maybe make out like teenagers. That would be okay with me, too.....

Let's go on a walk....

....doesn't have to be hike. Let's just walk hand in hand and just talk. About life. About our jobs. About your kids. About my kids. Or we could work out together. Push each other. Motivate each other. Help each other. Encourage each other. Being active is a new hobby of mine, I'd like to share that with you...

Let's talk....

....I want to know what's behind those beautiful eyes of yours.  I want to know what's behind them. I want to know your dreams. Your hopes. Your fears. Your heart. Your favorite color. I want to know everything about you. You are more than just a pretty face, love.

Does the thought of someone caring about you scare you that much?  Heaven forbid someone put themselves out there and want to be with you? You think you don't deserve to be happy? So you push away any chance of it.


Let's play in the rain.....I want to see where it could lead.....


.....I'm still here.















No comments:

Post a Comment