Blog Archive

Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2016

We are strong.

Tonight, I wanted to write. The old fashioned way with pen and paper. So,I was looking through a notebook I use for budgeting my bills, looking for some blank pages, and came across something I wrote almost 2 years ago. I thought that I hadn't written anything in years. Apparently, I had written more recently than I thought.

I also felt it was worth sharing.

10/8/2014

It's not that complicated. Love.
Those who hold so much of it in their hearts seem to have the hardest time having it returned.  Have you ever noticed that? Some of the sweetest most loving people in this world are the loneliest souls. Usually the most quiet (well, not always) and keep to themselves. But those who actually LOOK can see it in their eyes. We have big hearts, we're sensitive, and sometimes we hope just a little too much. That's why it cuts so deep when we hurt. It drags us down. It keeps us there until we find our hope again. With each hurt, each heartache, and each disappointment it takes us longer to find that hope inside. However, we do not give up until we find it again. Because we know it's there; because no matter how deep it's buried, we know without a doubt that it will always be there. It's a part of who we are. No matter how lonely, lost, or hurt; we forever have hope. That's how big our hearts are, how big our love.....and our life's dream is to give it away. To love someone with everything we have is our joy and our hope is what keeps us going. Which only makes our hearts bigger, fuller and all that much stronger.
So don't feel sorry for us. Don't pity us or think we're sad or pathetic.
We are brave.
We are not weak. We are the strongest of them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment